Do you want the number of leads from your website to stay as it is? Or, would you prefer to increase your number of qualified leads and, potentially, your revenue?
Silly question, of course!
Generating leads and converting them to customers is important for business success. You need a continuous flow of qualified leads to keep your sales going. This provides revenue for your business to grow.
First-time visitors to your website typically won’t purchase anything. This is why you need to gather their information, nurture your leads, and convert them to future customers.
So, how can you generate qualified leads through your existing ad campaigns?
We have some tips!
Optimize your landing page
The goal of your landing page is to exchange something valuable, such as an e-book or newsletter, for a visitor’s information. If your conversion rate isn’t around 10% or higher, you should optimize at least one of the following elements right away:
- Ensure your page’s headline and copy are short, concise and engaging.
- Clarify what your service is and how it solves problems.
- Emphasize the benefits your service provides.
- Remove distractions.
- Include a video to increase visitors’ understanding of your service.
- Share a call to action.
Your landing page needs to include a piece of content, tool or resource in exchange for each visitor’s email address.
- You may want to provide a PDF download, e-book, whitepaper, case study, survey, webinar, video series or other gated content.
- Your gated content needs to solve a problem your visitors have.
- Use your expertise to resolve visitors’ pain points and make their lives easier.
- Include images, videos and other multimedia to make your gated content visually appealing.
Automation can help you nurture leads.
- Email is the most effective tool for drip-feeding messages to your leads.
- The ROI of email marketing tends to be significantly higher than other lead follow-up methods.
- Use automation to regularly send emails to take leads through each stage of the purchasing process.
- Provide the appropriate educational content at the appropriate time.
- Begin by focusing on your industry and your leads’ typical problems.
- Narrow down later emails to emphasize your service and how it benefits your customers.
Chatbots powered by artificial intelligence (AI) can generate high-quality leads throughout almost any stage of the lead generation process.
- Replace the forms on your landing page with a chatbot for your prospects to more easily provide their information.
- Have chatbots quickly respond to lead questions and inquiries.
- Program your chatbots to ask qualifying questions to send the best leads to your sales team and the rest to a nurturing sequence.
Set up multi-platform campaigns
Delivering your message in different formats across different channels can increase your conversions.
- Leads are likely to see and click your ad.
- The more leads reach your landing page, the more likely you are to make sales.
Need help with your online traffic?
Contact BARQAR today! As leaders in digital marketing, our experts will help you create the right inbound marketing strategy to nurture customer relationships and create a healthier bottom line.