As you know, two methods of growing your pediatric practice are word-of-mouth and referrals. However, both of these practices tend to be beyond your control. This is why other opportunities to drive awareness with your target audiences are so important.
Fortunately, there are ways you can increase visibility, engage with existing patients, and drive more inbound traffic to your practice through digital marketing.
Here are some suggestions:
Create strong calls to action on your website
A call to action (CTA) prompts visitors to perform a specific action.
- Make your CTA button visible near the top of the page.
- Embedding a simple CTA in your text can significantly increase conversions.
- You might direct readers toward relevant information or encourage them to make an appointment.
- Include links to patient portals.
Add quality content to your site
Regularly adding unique, valuable content drives more traffic to your site, lowers your bounce rates, and increases conversions.
- Conduct keyword research to determine which subjects to write about and words to use.
- Use headings and short paragraphs for easy readability.
- Include photos of your patients and staff, Google ratings and testimonials to increase trustworthiness.
- The more engaging your content, the longer visitors will stay on your site.
- BARQAR offers a plug-and-play solution with its Pediatric Resource Center.
Include local SEO on your website
Ranking high in local search results can increase traffic to your site and practice.
- Local search occurs when a user searches for a business, product, service or additional information relevant to a specific location.
- Local SEO (search engine optimization) is the process of increasing your online visibility to rank high in local search results.
- Increasing your local SEO can bring in more foot traffic to your physical pediatric practice.
- Claim, optimize and regularly add content to your Google My Business listing.
- Optimize your site for mobile devices, including a click-to-call button.
- Display customer reviews to enhance your practice’s reputation.
- Focus on linking domain authority and domain quantity.
- Ensure NAP (name, address and phone number) consistency on major citation websites.
Use PPC marketing
Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing involves advertisers paying a fee each time one of their ads is clicked.
- You buy visits to your website rather than trying to organically receive them.
- Search engine advertising lets you bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links.
- When a user searches for a keyword related to your business, your ad shows up at the top of the search engine results page (SERP).
- When your ad is clicked, you pay the search engine a small fee.
- The visit should be worth more than what you pay for it.
Read a case study on how BARQAR helped one pediatric practice grow.
Want help marketing your pediatric practice?
The team at BARQAR is ready. Contact us to get started today!