Do you want to bring in more leads from your website? Of course, your answer is yes!
Does your site cater to your audience and encourage them to convert? If not, you’re missing out on revenue sources.
So, how do you know if your site is designed to increase lead generation?
Ask yourself these questions:
How is my user experience?
- Your audience needs to quickly and easily find the information they seek. This means your site must load within seconds and be simple to navigate. Be sure you have broad headings and subcategories to organize your information. Also, include white space among your text, photos, and multimedia. This breaks up busy pages, making them easier to browse. Your goal is to keep users on your site for as long as possible. After all, the longer users remain on your site, the more likely they are to become leads.
Does my website have the right design?
- The majority of first impressions of your business come from your website. So, you need a design that attracts your audience’s attention and keeps them on your page. Be sure to create a style guide to maintain consistency in colors, font style, image style, and other aesthetics. This cohesion promotes trust for your brand. Go for a custom design that makes your brand memorable and different from your competitors’ sites. This adds to the unique experience you want users to have.
Did I include reviews?
- The majority of visitors to your site want to learn about others’ experiences before deciding whether to do business with you. So, including recommendations and reviews from Google, Yelp and other sites increases trust with your brand. Show how customers enjoy your products/services and use them to solve their biggest problems. After all, making life easier for your customers is one of your top selling points.
Are my call-to-action (CTA) buttons visible?
- Your call-to-action buttons provide a way for users to take the next step in the buying process. Be sure your buttons pop with color to draw attention. Include enticing text like “Download your free guide now!” See whether a rectangular, rounded rectangular or extended oval button gets the biggest number of responses.
Are my visuals engaging?
- Visuals break up the text on your site and help your audience digest information. So, you want to include authentic photos of your staff. This creates a personal experience for users and helps them feel closer to your brand. Add videos to explain complex topics and boost engagement. Use infographics to highlight information about your products/services.
Looking to increase your lead generation?
Contact the website experts at BARQAR. Let our team of creative strategists and designers construct a compelling, engaging experience that helps tell YOUR story.