How is 2019 nearly over?!
It’s been such an amazing – and amazingly busy – year for us here at BARQAR. Over the past 12 months, we’ve launched some ground-breaking new services. Delivered huge wins for our clients. Reached significant milestones in our growth. And expanded the BARQAR family (in more ways than one!).
There’s so much to celebrate and be thankful for.
So today, no sales pitches. No business lessons. No marketing insights. Instead, I want to share some of the fantastic things we’ve achieved in 2019:
- We’ve hit major revenue goals. We grew our topline revenue by almost 100% in just a single year.
- Our new SEO and PPC services are delivering unbelievable results.
- We launched new ongoing Search Engine Optimization services this year, and the results for our clients have been amazing. Thanks to these new services, we have clients that have doubled their traffic from search engines!
- We also launched new PPC programs that are blowing industry conversion standards out of the water. One of our franchise clients saw inbound franchise sales leads grow by over 300% to become the leading source of new leads for their company. And the conversion rate on those leads taking the next step is 40%, which has exceeded their wildest expectations.
- Public speaking engagements are paying off. Our CEO, Brad Smith, had the opportunity to speak at several conventions and association events throughout the year. As a result of those engagements, we have doubled the number of healthcare organizations we work with.
- The BARQAR family has continued to grow.
- We hired several new people this year. Combined with our parent company, we now have over 50 full-time employees.
- In 2019, four of our team members got married and two of our staff members welcomed babies!
What has your company achieved in 2019?
Taking time to reflect on what your organization has achieved each year is an incredibly worthwhile and important activity. Too often, however, we get stuck in the “busyness” of work and fail to appreciate all the good that’s been created.
Before you flip the calendar, carve out a little time to detail of all the amazing things your company has accomplished in 2019 – and celebrate those achievements with your entire team. Then, look for ways to build on those successes and carry that momentum through 2020.
From all of us at BARQAR, we wish you a healthy and prosperous New Year!