Love the idea of growing your bottom line?
Then it’s time to jump on the video marketing bandwagon.
- YouTube has been around for years (as a matter of fact, they activated their domain name on Valentine’s Day, 2005!), and it’s grown to become the second largest search engine.
- Google LOVES video. In fact, you’re 53 times more likely to show up on page 1 of Google if you have a video embedded on your website! And it makes sense: Google now owns YouTube.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster.
If you add video to your marketing mix, everything will be coming up roses this Valentine’s Day (and the rest of the year, too. Here’s why:
- Video is like pizza. Even when it’s bad, it’s still pretty good. You don’t need a state-of-the-art production facility or expensive equipment to produce compelling content. In fact, authentic content that embrace’s your brand’s imperfections has a decided advantage in making a genuine connection with people.
- Video gives your audience another way to engage with your content. Roughly 2/3 of people are visual learners, so video is an ideal medium for appealing to the majority of your audience. And the more appealing your content is, the more likely people are to consume and act on it!
- Video allows you to get more mileage out of the content you’ve already created. Have you written a great blog post recently? Convert it to a 30-second video that shares three takeaway points. Collected a bunch of great testimonials? Compile them in a branded video that makes a great case for why people should work with you.
- Video has taken the internet by storm – and isn’t going away anytime soon. Every day, people watch more than 5 billion videos on YouTube, and more than 100 million hours of video on Facebook. Plus, experts predict that video content will make up as much as 80% of all internet traffic this year. If you don’t begin integrating video now, you’re falling behind the competition.
Put the power of video to work for your business.
Looking for more ways to build a marketing strategy that produces results you LOVE?
- Read: Digital Marketing Trends We’re Ready for in 2020 to discover the trends that are dominating digital marketing this year.
- Check our blog each week: Over the next several months, we’ll be reviewing hot digital marketing trends and sharing ways your business can capitalize on them to engage with your audience, amplify your message and grow your bottom line.
Ready to give video a try?
Give BARQAR a call. Our video marketing experts will learn about your business and goals, and recommend the most beneficial ways to incorporate video into your marketing mix.