Do you want your website to generate more qualified leads and customers?
Of course! We would be concerned if you didn’t.
Are you wondering how you can generate more qualified leads and customers?
The answer is through conversion rate optimization.
What is conversion rate optimization?
Conversion rate optimization enhances your website to increase the number of leads generated. This can be done through content enhancement, split testing, and workflow improvements.
Conversion rate optimization increases your revenue and lowers your acquisition costs. This helps your company maintain long-term, sustainable growth.
What is a conversion rate?
A conversion rate is the percentage of visitors who take the desired action. This may involve completing a web form, buying a product, or signing up for a service.
A high conversion rate shows your site is well-designed, effectively formatted, and appealing to your target audience. Conversely, a low conversion rate might indicate performance or design issues. This may include slow load time, a broken form, or copy that doesn’t convey the value of the offer.
How do you calculate a conversion rate?
You can determine a conversion rate by dividing the number of conversions by the number of visitors and multiplying by 100.
For instance, say you want to calculate your conversion rate for e-book offers. You have an offer form on each page of your website. You would divide the number of e-book submissions by the number of website visitors, then multiply by 100. So, if you had 1,000 submissions and 40,000 visitors last quarter, you would divide 1,000 by 40,000, then multiply by 100. Your conversion rate would be 2.5%
Where can you use conversion rate optimization?
Optimizing each location on your website helps convert visitors into customers. The following locations are especially important:
Your homepage makes the first impression and guides visitors into your website. Consider doing the following to increase conversions:
- Emphasize links to product information
- Offer a free signup button
- Include a chatbot that solicits questions from visitors
Your landing pages encourage visitors to take an action.
- For an event landing page, add a video of last year’s event to encourage visitors to register for this year’s event.
- For a landing page offering a free resource, add preview content from the resource to encourage visitors to download it.
Your blog shares helpful content about your industry.
- Include a call to action (CTA) with each blog post
- Invite visitors to submit their email addresses in exchange for an e-book or industry report
Your pricing page encourages visitors to make purchases.
- Show your pricing intervals, such as price per month vs. price per year
- Describe the product features associated with each price
- Include a pop-up form or phone number to call for a price quote
Ready to schedule a free consultation?
The experienced team at BARQAR is ready to help you optimize your website and increase your conversion rates. Give us a call today!