Are you interested in attracting and recruiting students to your private school?
Great! You’re in the right place.
Private school enrollment is becoming increasingly competitive. This is why your marketing plan is so important.
The more you share the benefits of children attending your private school, the better you can reach or exceed your admission and enrollment goals.
Use these marketing tips to increase enrollment at your private school.
Your website is your foundation
Focus your website on the family. Show what student life is like. This encourages parents to schedule a visit.
- Make your site visually appealing and easy to navigate.
- Share whether you offer STEM classes, unique programs, project-based learning, music and performance programs, additional languages, clubs, sports teams, or financial aid.
- Spread the news about your robotics competition, music competition, math league, sports game, or other events.
- Post recent photos and videos of students and teachers interacting.
- Ask students, teachers, administrators, and parents to contribute blog posts about classroom initiatives, sports season updates, or stories about student impact in relevant areas.
- Show how your brand stands out among other private schools.
- Clarify what you offer students and how they benefit.
- Include why your staff enjoys working for your school.
- Offer resources, information, and applications.
Online reviews and case studies matter
- The majority of parents read online reviews to decide which private school to visit or enroll their child in.
- Most people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- Searches for “best private schools near me” show up with online reviews.
- Four- and five-star reviews encourage a click-through to your website.
- Include in your case studies an overview of your private school, a challenge you faced, the solution you implemented, and your results.
A strong social media presence is required
Provide an insider’s look at student life through your social platforms. Use student and teacher stories, videos and online reviews to evoke emotion. This adds credibility to your private school.
- Share diverse voices from your school community.
- Highlight teacher interviews and the unique projects classes are working on.
- Encourage parents to share photos, videos and stories about volunteering for class projects or trips.
- Parents’ experiences can encourage other parents to get involved at your school.
- Parents and prospective families can view and share your content with their networks.
- You can comment on reviews of your private school to increase engagement.
Paid outreach is necessary
Families searching online for private schools can learn about yours through paid outreach. Your targets should include your student families’ connections, local families, specific demographics, and feeder schools and organizations.
- Elevate your brand awareness and recognition.
- Move your private school to the top of search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Drive targeted traffic to your website.
- Generate qualified leads.
- Receive fast, measurable results.
- Earn an attractive return on investment (ROI).
Ready to create your private school marketing plan?
We know a thing or two about creating marketing plans for private school enrollment. Give us a call anytime at 888.576.6100 or reach out to get started.