Are you aware that more than 2 billion people use Facebook every month? And, 1.6 billion people are connected to a small business on the social media platform?
This is great news for your SMB!
Unless, of course, you’re not advertising on Facebook.
If not, why aren’t you?
If you’re having trouble figuring out which Facebook Ad types may be best for your marketing campaigns, we’re here to help.
Here are some basics about Facebook Ads and their goals:
- App Engagement ads encourage mobile device users who installed your app to open it or take a specific action in it. This may include making a purchase, reading company news or reaching a new level in a game.
- App Install ads encourage people with mobile devices to download your app so your company gains app users.
- Video ads let you showcase your product, service, or brand through video. Convey one message in a short video to maintain engagement.
- Event ads can be used to boost engagement, gather responses, and/or sell tickets for an event. Respondents can show whether they are interested in or going to the event. If tickets need to be purchased, users may be redirected to your website or event app.
- Offer ads provide a discount to encourage your audience to shop on your website, at your physical store, or both. Users can like, save and/or comment on your ad. If saved, the user will be reminded up to three times to use the offer.
- Dynamic Ads for Lead Generation encourage users to view your product catalog online and indicate interest in your product/service by sending their contact information. You can integrate the form with your customer relationship management (CRM) software to download your leads and take action.
- Page Likes ads help expand your organic reach by encouraging people to Like your Page. Users receive content they are interested in. You increase awareness of your SMB.
- Slideshow ads use multiple images, videos, text and sound to tell a story or simplify a process. You can use connection targeting to show your ads to people with older devices or slower connections.
- Carousel ads let you show two to 10 images and/or videos in one ad. Each has its own headline, description, link and call to action. Common objectives include brand awareness, reach, traffic, app installs, lead generation, messages, conversions, catalog sales or store traffic.
- Collection ads let users discover, browse and purchase your products/services. Common objectives include website traffic, conversions, catalog sales and store traffic.
- Image ads use one photo and an optional footer to showcase your product, service or brand. Your objectives may include increasing interest in your offerings or brand, raising awareness of your products/services or delivering a simple message.
Do you need help with your Facebook Ads?
Talk with BARQAR’s digital media experts! We’ll discuss your business and its goals, then recommend the right solution to help you build your brand and sell more.