Since the majority of people use customer reviews to guide their purchasing decisions, you want as many Facebook Reviews as you can get. After all, people need social proof as to whether using a product or service is worth their time and money.
On a widely used social media platform, customer reviews carry a lot of weight. You can use them to attract new customers, improve your customer experience, and increase your competitive edge.
So, what happens if any of your loyal customers happen to be banned from Facebook?
Can your customers still leave a review showing why they love your business and everyone else should, too?
The bad news is that anyone banned from Facebook cannot post, connect, or do anything else on the platform. The good news is that you can access company reviews on Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor and other sites and share them on your social media platforms.
So, what’s the best way to get company reviews?
By asking for them, of course!
You might ask your customers to provide online reviews before they leave your establishment. Or, you could send a follow-up email requesting an online review. And, you can include a link to your review page with instructions on how to write a review.
Here are some tools you can use to share your company reviews on social media:
- ReviewTrackers: Find reviews by rating, date, review website, business location or keyword. And, run email or SMS campaigns that ask customers for company reviews.
- Google My Business Marketing Kit: Turn your company reviews on Google into personalized social posts.
- Canva: Use social media graphics and other visual content to share company reviews on social media.
- Hootsuite: Monitor and share online reviews on social media platforms.
And, some tips to promote your company reviews:
- Keep your reviews brief. Post only the best line or two from the entire review.
- Include an eye-catching visual. This will capture readers’ attention and increase the odds of having your post read.
- Thank your customers for their company reviews. It enhances your brand.
Interested in sharing more online reviews on social media?
Contact BARQAR today for a FREE demo of our online reputation management services!