Hard to believe Thanksgiving is almost here once again!
With as busy as we all are, we sometimes take the wonderful things in our lives for granted. So this year, before rushing headlong into a week of Black Friday shopping, we asked our team to take a few moments for reflection, and share what they’re most thankful for:
- Lisa Bauer: My family, good friends, good health and a job I enjoy.
- Brad Smith: I’m thankful for two wonderful children at home and a great team in the office!
- Kristen Wakulchuk: I’m grateful for having family and friends who are always there to support me and have my back.
- Paula Pirrone Zeisz: I am totally thankful for my awesome, supportive, loving and close-knit family as we are ALWAYS there for each other – through good times and bad. Secondly, I am so grateful for the opportunity to have a career that I LOVE, and to be surrounded by very talented and special people is an extra bonus!
- Matt Lozar: I am thankful for the amazing opportunities that I’ve had in my life, a caring and loving family and awesome friends who are there when you need them!
- Brad Bialy: My wife!
- Mandy Wittschen: It’s too hard to choose one thing! I’m thankful for health (mine and my loved ones’), a family that loves me unconditionally, good music and the internet (without it, I wouldn’t be able to work from home).
- Kelly Waite Stabler: Family, friends, a roof over my head and traveling!
- Magezi Mukandala: I am thankful this year for the flexibility to work in the office, remotely from home or a mix of the two. This allows me to be adaptable as my wife and I raise (chase after) our 3 kids.
- Brian Syracuse: I’m thankful for the support from all my team members.
What are you most thankful for?
It’s a deceptively simple question. Before you dive headfirst into the holiday season, hit the pause button. Take stock of what you’re most grateful for. Tell a loved one how much they mean to you. Thank a stranger who shows you kindness – and then find a way to pay it forward.
From all of us a BARQAR, have a Happy Thanksgiving!