Online advertising can be extremely effective — if used the right way. But just like many things today, there are a lot of options. Some of these options might work great for one type of company, but a total waste of money for another. Some campaigns may be cost prohibitive while others might be revenue generators.
While different types of campaigns should be used in different situations, there is one that makes sense for just about every business: Google Remarketing.
What is Google Remarketing?
Have you ever been researching a product online and all of a sudden you start seeing it everywhere? It’s not a coincidence–that’s remarketing. This type of ad campaign allows you to show ads to people who have visited your website.
Why does Google Remarketing make sense?
Great question. I could list all the hundreds of ways it makes sense but that would get a little monotonous. So let me just list the biggies:
- Most website visitors don’t close in one visit.
Today, people do their due diligence before buying products and services. For most businesses, there isn’t a one visit close. People will look at both you and your competitors, then decide on who to work with. Because it’s not a one visit close, you need to do everything you can to differentiate your company, show your value and stay top-of-mind. Google remarketing allows you to accomplish all of those during the most formative times of the purchasing decision process.
- Pick the low hanging fruit.
Remarketing targets people that already expressed some level of interest in your products or service. These campaigns help reinforce your brand, drive more traffic back to your site, and lead to more conversions.
- It’s really cost effective.
The ROI on these campaigns can be astounding and the cost is dramatically low. We have clients running Google remarketing campaigns with impressions that cost fractions of a penny.
- It levels the playing field.
Huge corporations have huge budgets and can be everywhere. Google remarketing allows you to be everywhere too – but just for the people that are truly warm leads! It’s a smart way to use limited marketing and ad dollars to reach the important people.
Are there different types of Google Remarketing campaigns?
Yep, here’s an overview right from Google:
- Standard remarketing: Show ads to your past visitors as they browse sites and apps on the Display Network.
- Dynamic remarketing: Boost your results with dynamic remarketing, which takes remarketing to the next level with ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website or app.
- Remarketing lists for search ads: Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your website.
- Video remarketing: Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps.
- Customer list remarketing: With Customer match, you can upload lists of contact information that your customers have given you. When those people are signed into Google, you can show them ads across different Google products.
Start a Google Remarketing campaign now.
Hopefully you see how valuable this type of online advertising campaign can be. Contact our Google Remarketing Ad experts today and we can get right back to you with a strategy for your business!