BARQAR CEO, Brad Smith, spoke at the 2016 Medical Group Management Association NY/Buffalo Chapter Spring Conference.
The focus of the presentation was on how healthcare practices can drive more awareness and grow their practice through social media, search engine optimization (SEO) and reputation management.
Digital Healthcare Marketing Slides:
Key Healthcare Marketing Takeaways:
- Invest in search engine optimization – especially local optimization.
- Secure and verify your Google Business page.
- Create a strong mobile website. Over 50% of visitors may be on mobile.
- Add content to your website in the form of blogs, articles, health tips, etc. continually. Without it, you won’t rank well on search engines.
- Develop a strong social media following–especially on Facebook.
- Share content from your website on your social media sites — stop sharing everyone else’s content all the time. You’re taking people away from you!
- Run very targeted online ad campaigns. Social media advertising can be amazing!
- Take a more active role in building online reviews for your healthcare practice.
Looking to build awareness? Want to improve search rankings? Want to build a social following? At BARQAR, we offer digital marketing campaigns for healthcare practices. Contact us today to learn more.
How about some Conference Entertainment?
Are you affiliated with a professional group that would value a few tips on digital & social media marketing? We’d be happy to speak at your meeting too. Contact us today and get BARQAR on your agenda!