– book more rooms
– control your brand image
– boost your hospitality business’ profits?
What property manager doesn’t?
But if you haven’t claimed your TripAdvisor listing, you’re missing out on essential opportunities like these every day. With over 340 million monthly visitors, TripAdvisor is the top consumer rating and review site for the travel industry.
How can you find and claim your TripAdvisor listing?
Follow these simple steps:
- Visit the TripAdvisor business owners page. In the search bar, type your business name and city, and then click “Claim Your Business.”
- Chances are, your business already is listed on TripAdvisor – just select it from the drop-down list. But if it doesn’t show up, click on “Get listed now” and follow the prompts.
- Follow TripAdvisor’s prompts to claim your listing, either through your company’s Facebook or Google+ pages, or an email account.
- Next, you’ll need to register and verify your business. Complete the simple form which asks for your contact information, and then press “Continue.”
- To complete your registration, TripAdvisor verifies your identity via credit card. On the “Business Management Registration” pop-up window, click “Select” and complete the form. Proving your identity completes the registration process and gives you access to your business listing’s administrative console, which TripAdvisor calls the Business Management Center.
Once you’ve claimed your TripAdvisor listing, put it to work for you.
Use the Business Management Center dashboard to:
- Manage your page – upload photos and videos, update your business information, track your performance on TripAdvisor and more.
- Add badges and widgets to your website to encourage customer reviews.
- Manage your reviews – keep on top of what customers say about your business and engage in conversations with guests.
Get more – and more favorable – TripAdvisor reviews with BARQAR.
Effectively managing your TripAdvisor reviews (and continually soliciting positive ones) requires commitment and diligence – and we’re great at it! BARQAR makes it simple and cost-effective to manage your hospitality business’ online reputation. Schedule a free demo of our reputation management services today!